Top 5 Signs You're Self Sabotaging
1. Your finances are worse or haven't improved even though over the years you've gathered more life experience, so obviously you should be more skilled at financial gain.
2. Your health is worse or hasn't improved even though over the years you've gathered more life experience, so obviously you should be more skilled at keeping yourself healthy.
3. Your happiness is worse or hasn't improved even though over the years you've gathered more life experience, so obviously you should be more skilled at improving your happiness with every year that passes.
4. You've become more addicted to coffee (caffeine), pop, alcohol, junk food, narcotics, THC, sugar, drama, stinkin thinkin, toxic medical drugs, your TV screen, your cell phone screen etc etc. The only time we need distraction or pain killers in our lives is when we want to distract from a life we don't like living or we want to dull the pain of a painful life.
5. You put out effort but nothing changes. You join a gym but never go. You buy a self help book but never read it. You buy a piece of home exercise equipment but never use it. You lose 20 lbs but gain back 22. You make a promise that your most recent affair was your last but you find yourself super attracted to the next person you see at the gym or office. You start a diet, lose a couple lbs and then find yourself head long into a tub of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. You want to start a business but you never ask any business people how they've already opened a business. You swear you'll stop chasing people who never made you happy EVER AGAIN but you keep ending up with the exact same sort of romantic partners. There's lots of action, lots of promises plus lots of mental contracts made with self and other......but as the years go by, nothing changes.
Self sabotage occurs because a) we're naturally hard wired to be afraid of success on any level and b) the government and media purposely know how to up-regulate that fear of success to a "complete terror and instant rejection of success"........so we're easier to rule, govern, manipulate, control, dominate, steal from and lie to. (in our weakened and dis empowered state) It's really easy to reprogram for success at anytime, in order that you're never subconsciously afraid of letting your true potential shine through. I want the best for you because if you're better, I'm better. If you have a better life, I have a better life. If you're smiling walking down the road, it makes me and everyone else smile more as well. If you're looking to overcome your own self sabotage, start an online business and step into your full potential (all at the same time....with very little effort) click here. https://bit.ly/3f5hurG If you want to just overcome your own personal self sabotage (without becoming a certified self sabotage coach) click here. https://bit.ly/3q7IRHY
GAIN ACCESS TO JASON'S EMAIL INSIGHTS FOR FREE
Add your info below and you'll gain access to Jason's popular email insights digest packed with knowledge and research to help you live your best life.
We do not share your info. Ever.